Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Legs Like Tree Trunks - Future Reference (2012)

For Fans Of: Rooftops, Look Mexico, Maps & Atlases
Genre: Emo, Math-Rock, Indie
Website: Bandcamp

Description:
Heard about this band from Sometimes I Get Drunk At Night and I'm glad I did. This band is incredible; the song structure on this thing is amazing. Legs Like Tree Trunks are amazing at casting noodly guitar melodies that are incredibly catchy and easy to sing too. This band is really technical without going overboard (This Town Needs Guns), which is great cuz I don't always need to have my face 'technically' melted by some shred-head to enjoy a song. The sound quality on this release is also something to take note of; it's nearly perfect for a DIY band. This band has another EP and full length from last year that I'll post later once I look into them more. Get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment