Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Comadre - Self Titled (2013)

For Fans Of: Rites of Spring, Refused, The Reptilian
Genre: Hardcore, Screamo
Website: Bandcamp

Description:
Sorry the updates have been slow on this thing - work has kept me constantly busy, since I've been up at school updating this blog all the time, and I assure you it is not dead. This is my first post for the new year and what better way to start than post by one of everyone's favorite bands - Comadre. 

It's been a while since Comadre has released anything (I think the last thing they released was that Mixtape 5 release that contributed donations to Japan??), however, the wait has been worth it. Some blogs (Somtimes I Get Drunk at Night) are already starting to say this could be one of the best albums of the year. I don't know how true that may be (it is really good, don't get me wrong), but I still think this year will have a lot to offer. ANYWAYS, not too much to say about this album; griddy vocals, heavy riffs, and absolutely amazing production quality. This is probably the best hardcore album I've heard in a while, and everyone has to check this out if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment