Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Foxing - Old Songs (2012)

For Fans Of: American Football, Hunter Gatherer, Leaf Routines
Genre: Emo, Indie
Website: Bandcamp

Description:
Another release that has been floating around for a while that I thought I'd upload too. Old Songs is essentially an EP of three "old songs" Foxing did a while back (whereabouts - have no idea). Foxing reminds me of Leaf Routine except with more screaming. However, the screaming could be better on this - I don't know if I make any sense, but sometimes I feel like it doesn't flow with their music. Nevertheless, it's still interesting and doesn't take away too much from this release. I can't express how good the post-rock parts are on this thing; they remind me of The Appleseed Cast sometimes. Although this thing is only three songs long, it's a good listen and needs to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment